eCheck Casinos In Canada
Electronic checks (also known as eCheck) have become very popular over the past few years, especially in the online gambling industry. Online casinos have begun accepting deposits made through this electronic payment system, which gives users another reliable option to transfer funds securely.
An electronic check is very similar to a paper check; the only difference is its virtual form. The eCheck payment process is exactly the same as for traditional payment. You will need to provide your name, bank acc number, the amount you want to transfer, and some other info a bank may require from you. Unlike most other payment methods, eChecks is not a new technology. Since the process of preparing a paper check and sending an e-check is the same; this system has been successfully used by banks for many years. At the time of this writing, eChecks has been around for two decades, and we do not expect that something will change soon.
If you are going to resort to this online payment method, keep reading. We will go over all aspects of using eChecks for online casino deposits and withdrawals. Besides that, we will offer you a well-refined list of eCheck casinos.
How We Find And Review eCheck Casinos
Choosing a decent casino may sometimes be a real nightmare. From one side, you have so many options to choose from; you are not limited – just choose the one and go to play. In fact, it is not so easy. Although there are so many online gambling platforms on the web, not all of them are worth your time and, more importantly, money.
At GamblersChoice, we do not want you to fail and go with a second-rate casino. That’s why we have selected trusted and professional eCheck casinos for you. What is more, we are constantly monitoring the market and adjusting our rating if anything changes. Far from random casinos appear in our top list as we are guided by specific criteria when assessing the level of different gambling establishments.
The very first thing that we check is whether a casino is licensed and is allowed to serve gamblers. In order to verify it, we perform the following:
- Look for info about a gambling license on a casino site;
- Check the license number;
- Go to an official website of a licenser and verify the number;
- Check the license expiration date, gambling class allowed, and restrictions if any.
If a casino doesn’t have a gambling license, we do not continue our audit and do not add it to our rating.
The second thing we lead to check is the gaming policy of an eCheck casino. First of all, we look into the gambling software solution(s) the casino is powered by, a number of games, their types, and update frequency. Thus, we want to make sure that you will find your perfect match game in a casino portfolio and will be one of the first to test out newly released gaming products. By the way, you can find brief information about game availability in our short casino reviews.
You must admit that it is always better to gamble with bonus money than to put your personal belongings at stake. We support you in this viewpoint and always shed the light on a casino bonus policy in our reviews. Besides that, we add only the most generous eCheck casinos to our rating. Most of them offer:
- No deposit bonuses and free spins for newly registered players;
- Deposit and reload bonuses to active players;
- Cashback bonuses and VIP programs for loyal customers and high-rollers.
So no matter what category of gamblers you belong to, you still have a chance to pocket some free money.
Do not be limited to a single banking option at a casino. You should have what to choose from. The eCheck casinos that we have rated for you here support the most popular solutions – from Visa and Mastercard to InstaDebit and ecoPayz.
Around-the-clock customer support is a prerequisite for a professional online casino. We know that like no one else. Waiting for a couple of days for a reply on an urgent inquiry is no fun. We do not wish you to be in such a situation. That’s why in our top lists, you will find gambling establishments whose customer support is online 24/7.
Stay 100% comfortable on a casino site. In our turn, we will make certain that there is nothing to disturb or irritate you when you are gambling online. We have picked casinos with UX/UI/mobile-friendly sites. So you will hardly have issues with finding a target game, bonus, etc.
How To Use eCheck In Online Casinos
To get started, you need to find this option on the Cashier page, click on the eCheck logo, which will open a new window. Here, you will need to enter your bank name and its routing number, as well as your bank account number and type. After that, just specify the amount you want to transfer and confirm the transaction.
eCheck Advantages and Disadvantages
While eChecks may sound great on paper, the reality is that not every bank supports this feature. Some banks have decided to ditch this technology in favor of newer and more advanced options. And since players are more likely to make payments via debit/credit cards, online casinos are also gradually supporting this method of transaction. Nevertheless, eCheck still provides some benefits to gamblers:
- A practical and easy-to-use payment solution;
- No registration required;
- Available for both deposits and withdrawals;
- Safe transactions are guaranteed.
Of course, there are some limitations as well:
- Electronic checks are not very popular in online casinos;
- Players must provide bank details at the time of payment;
- Many banks do not offer eCheck services
If you are up for a good alternative to eCheck at online casinos, you have many decent options (all of them are supported by casinos that we have picked for you):
- Muchbetter – it is a new provider of payment services. The firm is UK-based in the UK and licensed by the FCA. As an authorized issuer of electronic money, MuchBetter is under the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom and is available in almost all countries of the world;
- Paysafecard – it is a prepaid online payment method based on vouchers with a PIN code, independent of bank acc, credit card, or other personal information;
- Bitcoin – it is a cryptocurrency that is generated by computer networks and can be used in many cases when making online payments instead of fiat money;
- American Express – it is a credit card that you can use for fast and secure payments in online casinos.